Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fun But Exhausting

We had a wonderful trip to Disney last week. Our daily routine was to get up early, enjoy the parks before they got too crowded, and then head back to the hotel for a short nap before returning in the evening. When it was time to go home we were all ready. But it took several days to regain our energy once we were back. What a great vacation!

Before we left I had sent out my March ATC for the Creative Mom Podcast. The month's theme was "luck" and I titled my piece "Pot of Gold." Sorry for the less then great photo- but I was in a hurry to get it in the mail and in Wisconsin in the spring the wait for a sunny day could take weeks!

We got home from our trip late on the Thursday night before Easter so there were plenty of preparations to make before the holiday. The most important, of course, the egg coloring. You need to keep a close eye on things to ensure just the right color...

And the final results- always wonderful!

No comments: