Thursday, July 21, 2011

Paisley Blue

I can finally check this UFO off my list. I started this quilt years ago. It was a quilt kit from Joanne Fabrics. I fell in love with the colors and started buying the blocks. Unfortunately I only got 9 of the 12 blocks. I searched far and wide but the final 3 I could not get my hands on.
Every summer I go through my UFOs and decide which ones I still want to finish. I had contemplated getting rid of the thing altogether. It just needed the borders.
But when we bought some new living room furniture I realized this would go perfectly with our new couch and chairs. So I bit the bullet and finished it fast. I'm really glad I did. I've renamed it Paisley Blue since (1) I love that fabric in the quilt and (2) I can't remember the name and I don't really feel like taking the time to search it out.

Happy Sewing!

No comments: