Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Wanted: Photographer


OK, so just to remind everyone- I am NOT the photographer in the family. And here's proof, in case you doubted my lack of skill. I took at least 10 photos of my first ATC card for the Creative Mom Podcast March exchange. And the one below is the ONLY one that turned out. The rest ended up blurry or completely washed out...



Well, you get the idea of the card, right? It was a lot of fun and I'm excited to make more. I sent it out but have yet to hear from my recipient. And I have not yet gotten mine, but I am very excited to see it.



As promised, here's Charmin' the Monkey. My husband took this one for me, so it turned out much better than my own attempts. Hey, I can only get better, right?
I've been anxiously awaiting the two Japanese craft books I purchased from YesAsia.com. I got notice a week ago that they had been shipped, so they are on the way.
On Saturday I took Claire to the doctor for the third time because of a recurring ear infection. So she's now on her third antibiotic. And this one is upsetting her stomach, so she has been crabby and clingy since Saturday. Matthew ended up needing tubes when he was 18 months, so I keep wondering if she's on the same path. Hopefully after this round we'll be done. At least she takes it willingly- and it stays down. We used to sneak Matthew's into apple sauce and yogurt, and often he would throw it up as soon as he had it.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Love love love the monkey quilt!!!